Adding User PIN for 305 Ricoh printer
In order to use the Ricoh printer in 305, you must have been granted access and given a PIN. This guide will show you how to add the feature once the printer has already been installed.
- Navigate to “Devices and Printers”
- Right click on “RICOH Pro 907EX PCL 6” and select “Printer properties”
** This name may vary depending on what name you gave it. Click on which ever printer is the 305 Ricoh printer.
- Select “Preferences…”
- Under “Job Type” select “Hold Print.”
- Select “Details…” and then type your PIN under “User ID”
- Click on the “Valid Access” tab and under “User Code” type in your PIN again.
- The printer should now be ready to be used normally.