Installing ChemDraw 18.1 on Windows
* If you’re coming from an older version, you will need to install this version in order to have the latest activation/licensing
- Navigate to \\chem-diamond3\Jukebox\ChemDrawProfessional\18.2\PC-ChemOffice and double-click the install file.
- Select, “Run”.
- Accept the default Extraction path.
- Wait for the files to be extracted.
- Navigate to \\chem-diamond3\Jukebox\ChemDrawProfessional\18.2\Activation_License-WSU_ONLY! to find the activation code.
- Put your information into the Software Activation window. “Organization” is not necessary.
- Click, “Next” to begin the installation.
- Scroll to the bottom of the License Agreement, accept the terms, and click, “Next”.
- Click through the next few screens. All the defaults are correct.
- Wait for the program to install.
- Select, “Finish”, and you’re done! ChemOffice is installed, activated, and ready to be used.