Installing ChemDraw 18.1 on Windows
* If you’re coming from an older version, you will need to install this version in order to have the latest activation/licensing
** Version 18.2 instructions incomplete due PerkinElmer making another licensing/activation change. Please use 18.1 until we’ve vetted the new activation process, thanks!
- Navigate to the Jukebox\ChemDrawProfessional\18.1\PC folder on Chem-Diamond3.Double-Click Install.exe.
- It should prompt you that it automatically activated.
As long as you aren’t prompted to enter an activation code you’re good to go. If you’re prompted, follow the guide below.
- if you agree with the terms, Accept them and click Next.
- Select Default Setup.
- Click Next
- Click Next to allow it to install third-party features
- Click Install
- The install is complete
Manually Activating ChemDraw 18.1 on Windows
- Navigate to the Jukebox\ChemDrawProfessional\17.1\PC folder on Chem-Diamond3.
Open and copy the activation code within ActivationCode-UseOnlyIfTutorialActivationFails.txt
- Open ChemDraw and click on Help
- Click on Activate ChemDraw Professional
- Enter the Activation Code from ActivationCode-UseOnlyIfTutorialActivationFails.txt (copied on step 1).
- ChemDraw is Activated!