Installing Outlook 2016 on Mac
Before Outlook can be configured. Microsoft Office must be installed first. The installation guide can be seen below. First the user must be able to access Jukebox on Chem-Diamond3. If you are unsure how to to do this the tutorial for this can be found below.
- Once in the installer click “Continue” until you reach the installation page.
- Once you have reached the installation page. To begin the installation process click the “Install” button.
- Wait for installation to finish.
- Now Microsoft Office has successfully. Now you can continue onto configuring Outlook.
Now the Microsoft Office has been installed. Outlook can now be configured on your computer.
- To begin configuring Outlook find the application using Finder and open it.
- After reaching the Welcome to Outlook screen Click the arrow to get started. Continue by picking your personal preferences.
- Now that your preferences have been selected, you can configure your account. Click “add account” to add your WSU account.
- Click the “Exchange or Office 365”
- Now you will be walking through the configuration process. Enter the required information. (Note: Don’t forget to switch the domain the AD by entering ad\firstName.lastName in the username box.)
- Now you should be ready to begin using Outlook 2016 on your Mac!