Configuring Outlook on a Mac
Installing Outlook 2016
Before Outlook can be configured. Microsoft Office must be installed first. The installation guide can be seen below.
- You will need to be able to get the installer from the Jukebox folder of our Chem-Diamond3 server. Please follow this link to find instructions on how to access Chem-Diamond3.
- Once in the installer click “Continue” until you reach the installation page.
- Once you have reached the installation page. To begin the installation process click the “Install” button.
- Wait for installation to finish.
- Now Microsoft Office has successfully. Now you can continue onto configuring Outlook.
Configuring Outlook 2016
Now the Microsoft Office has been installed. Outlook can now be configured on your computer.
- To begin configuring Outlook find the application using Finder and open it.
- After reaching the Welcome to Outlook screen Click the arrow to get started. Continue by picking your personal preferences.
- Now that your preferences have been selected, you can configure your account. Click “add account” to add your WSU account.
- Click the “Exchange or Office 365“
- Now you will be walking through the configuration process. Enter the required information. (Note: Don’t forget to switch the domain the AD by entering ad\firstName.lastName in the username box.)
- Now you should be ready to begin using Outlook 2016 on your Mac!