Connecting to the 305 Ricoh Printers
The department provides two high-speed, high-capacity printers located in Fulmer 305. You can print to these printers over the network.
You must connect to the printers and then setup the PIN settings before you can use the printers.
Connecting From Windows
Connecting From OS X
Due to an odd incompatibility between the WSU VPN and our large Ricoh printers, Macs can ONLY connect to the larger Ricoh Pro 907EX printer, and only under the following SPECIFIC conditions:
- The Mac is on a WSU WIRED connection (WSU Ethernet)
- The Mac is NOT using the WSU VPN
- The Mac is using the appropriate driver from this driver store:
- You CANNOT connect, using the WiFi under any circumstances, it will NOT connect properly
- When our leases for these printers expire, we will ensure that the replacements are fully OSX compatible.
For instructions on connecting to the 305 printers on mac click below