Assistant Professor, Career Track
Fulmer 317A or Fulmer 261
Pullman, WA 99164-4630
Ph.D. Physical Chemistry
Washington State University, Pullman, WA
Whitman College, Walla Walla, WA
My research and scholarship focus on improving the learning experience of students and their retention of knowledge and skills leading to their success in my classes, their time at WSU and their careers beyond.
- B.A. Friesen, K.R.A. Nishida, J.L. McHale and U. Mazur. New Nanoscale Insights into the Internal Structure of Tetrakis (4-sulfonatophenyl) Porphyrin Nanorods, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 115 (5), 1709-1718, 2009.
- K.R.A. Nishida, B.C. Wiggins and U. Mazur. Aggregation of Sulfonated Free-Base Phthalocyanine on Gold as a Function of Solution pH, invited paper, Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 15 (5-6), 459-466, 2011.
- K.R.A. Nishida, B.C. Wiggins, K.W. Hipps and U. Mazur. Structural and Electronic Properties of Columnar Supramolecular Assemblies Formed from Ionic Metal-Free Phthalocyanine on Au(111), Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 115 (33), 16305-16314, 2011.
- R.M. Wong, N.K. Sundararajan, O.O. Adesope, K.R.A. Nishida, Static and interactive concept maps for chemistry learning, Educational Psychology, 41 (2), 206-223, 2020.
- O.S. Oni, O.O. Adesope, R.M. Wong, K.R.A. Nishida, Effect of self‐constructed concept map with peer feedback on chemistry learning outcome, School Science and Mathematics, 123 (1), 3-13, 2023.