Graduate Student Visitation Weekend
Faculty Research Profiles
We have many professors recruiting graduate students for the fall 2024. Below you will find links to their faculty profiles, research posters, and/or other information about their research.
In addition to the faculty members listed below, the Department of Chemistry will be adding two additional faculty members by fall 2024. Details will be added as they become available.
Read each of the faculty profiles. You may find new opportunities for research that interests to you!
Additional information for each faculty member can be found in the Department of Chemistry Visitation Booklet (PDF).
- Faculty profile
- Research Article: Modular Smart Molecules for PSMA-Targeted Chemotherapy
- Research Article: Prostate-Specific Membrane Antigen-Targeted Turn-on Probe for Imaging Cargo Release in Prostate Cancer Cells
Kerry Hipps / Ursula Mazur
Chemistry Teaching Assistantships
First-year graduate students in chemistry are supported with a teaching assistantship in our first-year general chemistry classes. Both domestic and international students are funded by assistantships while they are a graduate student as long as they maintain good academic standing.
Learn more about TA roles and responsibilities:
Research Facilities at WSU
In addition to a wide range of instrumentation available within individual research laboratories, Washington State University facilities include:
- Center for Institutional Research Computing
- Franceschi Electron Microscopy Center
- GeoAnalytical Laboratory
- Nuclear and Chemical Science Core Facility
- Owen Science Library
- Technical Services (custom manufacturing)
- Water Research Center
- What to expect year-by-year of your degree
- FAQ: Chemistry Graduate Program
- WSU Graduate Chemistry Society
- Chemistry Graduate Student Handbook