Fellowships & Awards
Your offer of admission to Washington State University and the Department of Chemistry will include financial support in the form of a teaching or research assistantship.
Additional funding from fellowships and awards may support travel for conference presentation, activities that support research, scholarly, and creative activity endeavors, and other educationally-related expenses. Financial support may also be applied toward educationally-beneficial experiences and once-in-a-lifetime opportunities.
Students are nominated by principal researchers during annual reviews in the spring. Funds are disbursed the following fall semester unless an individual is enrolled in summer credits and applies for special circumstances.
Graduate students opportunities include:
- T.J. Chow Graduate Fellowship
- Glenn A. and Jane L Crosby Endowment
- Frank Fowler Graduate Fellowship
- J. Ivan Legg Graduate Fellowship
- Donald S. Matteson Graduate Fellowship
- James P. and Lee Ella I. Ruck Graduate Fellowship
- Gardner Stacy Research Endowment
- James C. Sullivan Memorial Fellowship
- Edward L. Wagner Memorial Scholarship